Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Annona Tea

ANNONA TEA



Soursop, or its scientific name Annona Muricata, is a legendary healing tree that originally grows deep within the Amazon Rain Forest. This miraculous Graviola tree has now also been planted extensively in South East Asia, including Malaysia and Indonesia. For centuries, various parts of the Graviola tree especially the leaves have been used widely by medicine men and native Indians in South America to treat many kinds of ailments in their daily life  Therefore, many research have been done and finally they unleashed the astounding healing properties of Graviola. Inspired by this ancient herbal remedies, hopefully Annona Tea provides the essentials of the good life.

Price: RM 59 (Peninsular Malaysia) / RM 69 (Sabah Sarawak)
Post Add-on:  RM 6 (Peninsular Malaysia) / RM 9 (Sabah) / RM 8.50 (Sarawak)


2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this during my hunt for something regarding this. Feel free to surf to my page;
    Medium Chain Triglycerides

    creapure

    Arginine


    Best Pre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure
    why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results. my web
    blog

    Stock Futures Tips NIFTY FUTURES TIPS MCX Tips

    ReplyDelete